Id leave it glossy. Do one or two coats of nightshade on the headlights and tails. I heard the rustoleom version of nightshade is better. But dunno. Looks good though!! Any incidents for the red plate lights? Im thinking illegal but not sure lol. Keep it up! Keep er clean!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Id leave it glossy. Do one or two coats of nightshade on the headlights and tails. I heard the rustoleom version of nightshade is better. But dunno. Looks good though!! Any incidents for the red plate lights? Im thinking illegal but not sure lol. Keep it up! Keep er clean!

never had a single incident with it, or the extremely loud system. And I live in Hancock county, which they call "Handcuff county" around here haha

recommendations? ditch the wheel well leds, do tint the taillights with FILM, and dont tint the headlights get some black housing projectors

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Not so easy to do tail lights with film...like the other topic I seen. Get 55w 4300k headlights and nightshade them. I did it to my car. No problems. Just dont do headlights, then 20% on the whole windshield lol. Or you can always get light covers from I think its svo brand?

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived