02Explorer Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I want loud tweeters but also very clean and crisp at the same. What would be a good option tweeters or super tweeters?
Stephen13 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Four words... horn loaded compression drivers. 2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab "Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."
Soccerballzs Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Selenium with replaceable coils. Part express http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
CJ18 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 I have a Crescendo FT1s, PRV TW350s and TW600s in stock for Super Tweeters if you are interested in either option, shoot me a message
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.