Sonic Electronix

i wasn't freaking out lol my boss was he got me all paranoid saying I could of got him electricuted or some shit like that so I was just concerned about "Safety" I don't care if it sparks and it's not lethal than that's fine but he was acting like he was gonna get electricuted and it freaked me out alittle bit.

too bad Car Audio is and always will be my hobby =) learn from your mistakes, and learn from others.

"For The Love Of God Help Me!" thats not freaking out??

also your boss must be the one paraoid. it not hard to change a fuse and not shock yourself. i hooked up my last system with 4 different fuses in 4 different places so i had live power coming from everwhere and i NEVER got shocked or came close to even have to worry about it.

and if it was THAT much of a problem unplug the positive wire from the battery and change out the fuse and plug the positive back on the battery

im not trying to harp on you or be rude but you seemed to "freak out" on such a little issue

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

"For The Love Of God Help Me!" thats not freaking out??

also your boss must be the one paraoid. it not hard to change a fuse and not shock yourself. i hooked up my last system with 4 different fuses in 4 different places so i had live power coming from everwhere and i NEVER got shocked or came close to even have to worry about it.

and if it was THAT much of a problem unplug the positive wire from the battery and change out the fuse and plug the positive back on the battery

im not trying to harp on you or be rude but you seemed to "freak out" on such a little issue

this is the truth.

I had a system in a Beretta 1997 it shitted on me in middle of express way.

I had my brothers car 1992 Cavalier, it shitted on me.

I had a pos car but i was happy i could do what i wanted wif the system.

now I got a 2007 Cobalt with mids already in and no system?

I go behind my dads back and install the system anyways.

the freak out is I've gone over 3 months without Bass, and when I finally get BASS theirs always a "problem". the whole shock thing I could give 2 shits bout getting shocked I was mainly freaking out on I wanted my BASS back asap.

and don worry bout harping on me man, I know you know ur shit and constructive criticism helps, and even if it's not constructive I don't have a problem with you venting on my threads and shit.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well i respect that. most people would have taken offence to that though i was not trying to offend.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i like your attitude twigz...people went from helping you to getting annoyed with you, but you didnt fire back and tell them to fuck off or anything...you will never have high blood pressure :D

like you said, you will learn from doing. I doubt the first time anybody here started messing with live electrical wiring they were the picture of calm...of course there was no internet to help back then so we either got shocked or didnt :)

i like your attitude twigz...people went from helping you to getting annoyed with you, but you didnt fire back and tell them to fuck off or anything...you will never have high blood pressure :D

like you said, you will learn from doing. I doubt the first time anybody here started messing with live electrical wiring they were the picture of calm...of course there was no internet to help back then so we either got shocked or didnt :)

i respect electricity but i wasnt too worried when hooking up my first system. just gotta have common sense. (this is not aimed at anyone at all im talking in generalization)

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg