Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

TS-W3002D4 Enclosure Help Please


ForKyleigh

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any recommendations on an amp? Where it would be mounted should be water safe. I like in Wisconsin, so it will never see saltwater. I do not have a huge budget. When you say nicer amp, could you elaborate. Nicer as in more power, better signal to noise, less distortion?

Posted

I think the amp is not too bad, you could do a 1K amp but you wouldn't stand to win that much, is more like an adequate ported box that could help you, need experiment a bit with the box you have before building something new.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...