Second Skin Audio

"Reputable" Shop Console Sub Box Rebuild...

bbeljefe

30Hz.... No, don't have before pics. he brought it to me with the vinyl ripped off already. I'll check with him though, to see if he has any. From what I remember, it didn't look horrible but the sewing and wrapping was by no means show quality.

Clean... The sub doesn't have to be off center like that but it was so off center that the flange hung off the right side.

And to be fair, my customer drilled the holes between the subwoofer box section and the cupholder section trying to get more air space for the sub but I don't know if he's the one who hacked up the bridge between the two cup holders.

Oh and, this shop is pretty well known in town for doing upholstery and custom fabrication like door panels, etc.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

LMAO. Well, I know I could do better work drunk.... I'd just rather not try because I don't wanna lose a finger in my saw.

But seriously, the more I look at this thing the more amazed I am at how people....

a) Get away with this sort of shit.

B) Can sleep with themselves at night knowing they take people's money for shit like this.

EDIT: supposed to be b ).

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived