Pretty sure its not going to be a fuel issue since you can start it back up right away. I just had a car the other day do this. It would drive fine then once you came to a stop the car would stall and start right back up. Put the car in gear to go and die. After 10 hours of testing and talking on the phone with the manufacturer ( im a tech at a dealer) , we both came to the conclusion that the torque converter clutch was sticking. This was not GM though.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Im no gm tech but ive owned a few gms im my life and i know some of their problems . To me It sounds like a fuel/air ratio problem..either not enough air or fuel in the system ..or a faulty sensor..ive seen this happen when mass air flow sensors go bad..ive also seen it happen when iacv goes bad ..or could be the throttle needs to relearn the throttle open/ closed position.. but these should all throw a trouble code...to tell the truth this needs an experienced mechanic with scanner machines. If theres no trouble code could be the pcm is erasing them on its own in that case it would mean you need a whole new computer.. right now most gms within that generation are having alot of problems. I had to rebuild the engine on my 04 impala ..and pretty much replace the whole front end suspension as well as a rack and pinion..and I still need all four shocks..so good luck man

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Im no gm tech but ive owned a few gms im my life and i know some of their problems . To me It sounds like a fuel/air ratio problem..either not enough air or fuel in the system ..or a faulty sensor..ive seen this happen when mass air flow sensors go bad..ive also seen it happen when iacv goes bad ..or could be the throttle needs to relearn the throttle open/ closed position.. but these should all throw a trouble code...to tell the truth this needs an experienced mechanic with scanner machines. If theres no trouble code could be the pcm is erasing them on its own in that case it would mean you need a whole new computer.. right now most gms within that generation are having alot of problems. I had to rebuild the engine on my 04 impala ..and pretty much replace the whole front end suspension as well as a rack and pinion..and I still need all four shocks..so good luck man

on mine grandparents suv it didn't throw no codes on the throttle body I just knew it was it had no power and almost stall we change it took it to dealer they program it working like a charm

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived