Fixing Warped Panel?

SMZ2

The back ring is open its the third that hides behind the seat. I honest thought about doing a 3 speaker setup buy the way my amp should be wired it won't be safe. They are 4 ohm speaker 3 would wire down to a 1.33 ohm load on a 2 ohm capable amp. The amp is an mb quart 125.4. Also I have the door skins that I made the first time sitting around somewhere if I could somehow restore the integrity of the door. My doors are not manual how ever I have considered moving the door switches to my center console to make room for the possibility of more mids later on.

When I did my S-10 doors I bought some Ebay doors. When I recieved them, holy hell, how did I not see they were tan and not gray like in the pic. lol. But for $40.00 they were so worth it. Hind sight man. Buy some door skins. lol.

I understand about the Ohm thing, but any way to put one in the kickpanels??

This is how I did mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rN3fHx_RMo

-Frank

I have no room in the kick panels. Cannot I not save these with uber amounts of glass lol? The passenger door is much heavier than stock. I will probably order some new panels soon though. I think I have a good idea of what I want to do if I start over.

When I did my S-10 doors I bought some Ebay doors. When I recieved them, holy hell, how did I not see they were tan and not gray like in the pic. lol. But for $40.00 they were so worth it. Hind sight man. Buy some door skins. lol.

I understand about the Ohm thing, but any way to put one in the kickpanels??

This is how I did mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rN3fHx_RMo

-Frank

I watched these vids awhile back to learn before making my door pods... Thanks frank!! :)

Archived