Jump to content

New HU Alongside Stock


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all, since I have a taurus and it is the ECC dash, kits are not an option for me to run. I plan on fiberglassing my own enclosure where the cigarette lighter is currently.

In order to have one head unit run the climate control and the new one run the speakers and such, how would one go about wiring that?

Posted

What year Taurus? I'm pretty sure there's a kit if it's the years I'm thinking.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 933 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...