Jump to content

nice components for dc 175.4


bassaholicsfl

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Nope, would be awesome on mezzos, I talked to crescendo and they said to have 150 on tap for the mids and 90-120 for the tweets depending on where they're crossed over at. I ran 100 to each of my 8 mezzo speakers and I feel like they could've easily taken more, sounded DAMN good too

Edit: only use those power ratings in active though. You use the passive crossovers only put the 175 that's rated

they look beautiful. if my rf t3's ever give out on me these might be my next set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1620 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...