Pioneer / ascent audio/ shok-knu-Tsunami/ python

image_zps0cf7615a.jpg

I have 2 mayhem 12s bnib( other is still factory sealed not going to open.) asking 460 plus 1/2 ship...

Scrap wire... Good stuff shok-knu- tsunami all ofc except the 8 gauge that's cca

All used

image_zps622a0a7c.jpg

Box 40 plus ship

Pioneer 980bt premier

Great head unit works flawlessly only downfall no Bluetooth mic and harness shows it's age

image_zps8349d31c.jpg

155 plus ship

Python 991 alarm remote start (missing harness)

Brain-siren- and bypass module

80 plus ship

image_zpsef6de619.jpg

All prices negotiable looking to get my new car done... Very soon

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump!!!!!!!

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

The mayhems are dual 1.. So .7 is what the coils read... Averaged shipped price with me doing half shipping is 930-955 range.. Still about 200 dollars cheaper than anywhere else brand new

Bump!!!!!

Bumpp

Bump!!!!!!!! Nobody even care to make and offer!!!! Great prices.. It's my birthday weekend let's get this sold so I can build me car as my gift to me ....

Pm me a deal

I wouldn't mind a ddm4 or a m3b plus cash for the mayhems let's make a deal folks

Bump 800 plus 1/2 ship for the mayhems still 5% off everything else

Archived