How To Make Hydrogen Gas For Your Car

my uncle said something about this at his fourth of july party last year..... there is some kind of kit you buy or something for a few grand... i dont really remember much of it but he has a chevy 2500hd and thought about doing it.. ill have to ask him next time i see him and see if he ever did it.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

just type in google " how to make hydrogen"

and ive read many places saying hydrogen is no more dangerious than gas but safer than gas in its own respect, to be burned by hydrogen you have to be within the gas its self, its not like gas that has a field of "hot spot" around the burning gas...

i still need to get the stuff to try this out... so many things to do before i go to daytona lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hey man did you get it figured out?

if you did i wanna meet you somewhere in milton and check it out, im really interested in trying this out

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

are you local to milton/pensacola?

and ive yet to have the chance to get the mason jars to do the setup, i have plenty of copper,water,hoses,bakeing soda

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i live in milton off of avalon or off of 90 depending on which direction.

but when you get it all going i wanna see how it works, i wanna get something like this to work and make gas mileage jump so i can finish my truck and afford to drive it.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

ahh hell i have a smd neighbor, i live off dalisa road not far from the ind. park off avalon...

but ill let ya know the outcome of my hydrogen experment lol..

damn i keep forgettin about this thread.

i know where da lisa is, bout a mile from my house lol.

yea man lemme know how it goes and i wanna meet ya somewhere and here that van

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

just let me know when and where, i have a easy job so i can meet up anywhere any time almost lol...

10-4 man.

maybe sometime this week, i got some stuff to do but ill probly be done with it tomorrow.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

holly shit, i almost blew up mt first test lol, i made my coils and did the water and bakeing soda, and connected it to my hondas battery, and after a minute i put a lit lighter to it and this is what happend to the metal lid of my jar lol.... and i am about to post how to pics of the rough device, and im going to go and make a multi run device

Posted Image

Archived