How To Make Hydrogen Gas For Your Car

well they did a thing in the paper about hydrogen things for gas cars to help get more mpg, i know hydrogen is easy to produce with a little water, bakeing soda, elec power and electrodes... so im going to try to copy (a rough ugly design) a real compines thing for hydrogen and see if it works in my van,....but im going for a rather large setup instead of a little one, and geting the hydrogen to the carb will not be a problem , i just wonder how well it will work?.....if at all

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well they did a thing in the paper about hydrogen things for gas cars to help get more mpg, i know hydrogen is easy to produce with a little water, bakeing soda, elec power and electrodes... so im going to try to copy (a rough ugly design) a real compines thing for hydrogen and see if it works in my van,....but im going for a rather large setup instead of a little one, and geting the hydrogen to the carb will not be a problem , i just wonder how well it will work?.....if at all

We made one of these in my electronic tech class. I worked for a while and we did see a nice jump in mpg but the damn thing melted overtime.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what melted? i can try to find a materal thats able to withstand heat better or what ever ...

i was thinking about makeing a thick ass fiberglass "jar" thats got 2-3 different sections so its a decent sized producer of the needed gas and to hold the lid on , use the clamps like a boat uses to seal the cubby you dont want water in*( metal part on top lid, metal part with "loop" and you squese the 2 together with a rubber seal or something alike that can withstand the elements

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what melted? i can try to find a materal thats able to withstand heat better or what ever ...

i was thinking about makeing a thick ass fiberglass "jar" thats got 2-3 different sections so its a decent sized producer of the needed gas and to hold the lid on , use the clamps like a boat uses to seal the cubby you dont want water in*( metal part on top lid, metal part with "loop" and you squese the 2 together with a rubber seal or something alike that can withstand the elements

we had some really thick walled PVC pipe i would say it was about 4 inches diameter

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol i forgot about this, ill go and get some big mason jars tommrow and the rest of the crap needed and see if i cant get 22-25mpg out of my van on the way to daytona.. that would be sweet... 20 mpg would be better than the 16-18 im geting

Be careful with certain mixes used for producing Hydrogen.

I think the combination of salt and water put through electrolysis creates chlorine gas or something just as deadly.

Baking Soda is what I think is recommended.

EDIT:

Info.

DON'T USE THE SALT!

I was right it makes chlorine gas.

"If you add salt, you'll also get a simply wonderful smell of chlorine gas, a lot like a swimming pool administered by an overly enthusiastic sanitarian. This means your oxygen gas is not pure, because the chlorine comes off the same terminal as the oxygen."

interesting just dont blow urself up

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz