How To Make Hydrogen Gas For Your Car

ok here is the rough how to

went to home depot, and got some brass niples with ribs for the hose, then some plastic Ts for conecting multi jars, then walmart for a 12 pack of caning jars with lids and a box of bakeing soda...

and i had some 14/2 wire laying around which i will use for the coils

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

first i cut off about 18 inch of 14/2 for the coil, you will have a white black and bare, i chose to use the white and bare, white being the positive and bare being the negative

Posted Image

then i took and striped off all but 3-4 inches of the white and took the bare and made coils with it by wraping the coper around a penicle

Posted Image

made 2 holes in the metal lid, (thus the reason in leaveing soem of the coating on the white wire, so it wont ground out on the metal lid)

Posted Image

then put in enough bakeing soda to cover about 1inch in the bottom of the jar, and filled with water and left about 2 inches of air at the top, and as you turn it on for some odd reason the clear water will turn blue when you aply power...

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol it is extremely flaimable lol i can vouch for that from the damage the gas did when it was lit in the jar... wow ... im uploading a vid of the gas makeing (no explosion on this one)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted Image

lol now im feeling like a nerd makeing some kind of contraption lol... i just hope it really works and the extra heat from the hydrogen doesnt melt my pistons or something like that lol...

well here is a dual version, a little better made than the first one, and ill make a 3x and 4x and so on and so on untill im happy with it, i wish i had a condom or ballon to put over the hose to see the gas excape and see if there is enough to fill the item with gas...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

damn bro lol.....thats a really good idea but sounds and Looks extremely dangerous. Good Luck

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lol its not much more dangerious than carrying a gas can full of fuel, or any other flamable object...

i reoved the first 3 test jars and looked at the coper coils just to see what was going on with them and , the ground side is all built up with a brown mud looking substance and the positive side is grey with nothing built up on it at all, so tommrow im going to go and look for another kind of coil wire, like galv. steel anything that i can eaisly form into a coil and see which one produces the most gas and aquires the least amount of "build up" in a hours time...and im going to pick up some mdf to build a 6 pack rack to hold 6 jars soildly so i can mount a 6 pack under the hood of the van, run a relay so they turn on and off with the key, and route a hose to the carb and give it a weeks test time and see how it works out and if there is any noticable gain/loss with the van as well as increase decerase in mpg....

lol i missed that mythbusters show lol.... ill have to look it up and see what the deal was.... last thing im wanting is my van to be a flaming fire ball turd going down the road

damn theres noting to do in milton :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived