will police package struts fit a base model impala

I got an 04 impala base model..I want to know if the police package struts will fit my car. I know the police struts are stiffer and thats what I want because im gonna go with bigger rims and ill have a good 2-300 lbs of equipment in the trunk so I figure police struts will be best that way I w Oknt scrub my tires if ppl get in my back seat. But ive been searching all over the internet and can5 seem to find the answer to the question will they fit my car? Does any body know?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

yes and yes police package will need the stiffer suspension under pursuit so the handling helps in both acceleration, braking, and cornering

if you are confused about acceleration its cause the weight won't transfer so bad and will keep most of the weight towards the front wheels reducing tire spin if you got it under a heavy pedal going on the highway

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

yes and yes police package will need the stiffer suspension under pursuit so the handling helps in both acceleration, braking, and cornering

if you are confused about acceleration its cause the weight won't transfer so bad and will keep most of the weight towards the front wheels reducing tire spin if you got it under a heavy pedal going on the highway

Thx ..im not really worried much about handling and cornering but I just know I need new struts cuz 3 different shops have told me plus the cars got over 150k miles and ive noticed it had pretty much of the original parts still on it..ive changed cv shafts ..control arms..brakes ..rack and pinion stab bar links..tie rods and now its time for the struts..I just want to do it rite the 1st time so that when I puy in all the audio and the rims it wont be f'in up my ride..thats cool im going to get these police package quick struts and see how it goes.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived