Test Drove 08 Civic Si Coupe! ....and Ironic Depressing Story...

Man, I went to dealer did some talking and finally test drove the thang!

Dealer let me loose on my own, said to be back in 15 or so min. (i returned 30min later)

I took this baby for a spin, test drove the Si coupe, but I want to buy Sedan, anyway, its the sickest car i've had the chance to drive!! More fun than my grandfather's BMW Z4!!

I wasnt use to how easy the clutch is, i have 2000 ford contour (FTL) and used to its clutch, the civic's seemed to just drop to the floor when I touch it, thats how easy it was.

Has the Short throw shifter, its like half an inch to shift to the next gear!! Its awesome!! Nice bucket seats!! its awesome!

I pulled out of the dealer, pulled up to red light, didn mean to but I scratched the tires in first and second lol.. some lady thought I was racing her or something but i was just trying to get used to the clutch on this car.

I LOVE the Vtec kick'n in around 6000 RPMS its amazingly loud and quick! Its fast up to 6000 RPM then it just grabs the ground and just takes off!! its crazy!!! Then I shifted into second and I didnt even try but it just spins them tires going into 2nd, I think i almost spun them goin into 3rd but I had to slow down cuz i was exceeding the speed limit already...lol

Its fun dropping it a gear and taking off!! that was fun!! It has 6 gears, I went from 6th to 4th and it just took off!

I slowly revved up to 4000 RPM while in first then floored it and it just screamed!!

I love the feel of the ride, its just amazing!!

DOWNSIDE!!!!!!!.........

I got back to the dealer, got in my car, i drove less than 1/8 mile and my car DIES!!! what is this..? So Ironic that my car is running just fine, I go test drive a brand new car, then get back in mine and it just dies..

So basically I'm bit on the downside about my car right now. Prolly would have been fine if my car just broke down but its worse having been so thrilled and excited over test driving the Si and then to have my car break down just flat out sucked!

But yea, that was my fun for the day..

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

Damm that sucks man so are you going to get the si or what it seems to me that you loved the car lol

Oh I do love it!!

I would love to trade in right now but its not in my budget, I need to get this full time job where I work, i'm hoping to get it this summer or beginning of next year then i'll be set for the new ride!!

I want it so bad!! MAN!!! I loved the ride!

06 SCION tC

Its Vtec not Vtech...

So you just take the cars for drives and dont buy or what? lol

my bad, just human typo, fixed, thanks.

No, I originally just went to look at the ones they had on the lot, I walked inside to get brochure and guy started talking to me, eventually conversation led to test driving it! So when he asked, HECK YEA!!!! lol.

06 SCION tC