Hifonics X2600.1D

SickWickedClown

LOL SO DO I THEY SAY THERE CEA CERTIFIED BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE TRUE NUMBERS IM INSTALLING THIS ONE ON TUESDAY ILL SEE IF I CANT CLAMP IT TO GET A IDEA OF WHAT ITS PUTTING OUT.

Any results yet? You enjoying the amp?

F O.

LOL SO DO I THEY SAY THERE CEA CERTIFIED BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE TRUE NUMBERS IM INSTALLING THIS ONE ON TUESDAY ILL SEE IF I CANT CLAMP IT TO GET A IDEA OF WHAT ITS PUTTING OUT.

if it does 2000w clean you'll be lucky.

Why do you say that? Past experience with Maxxsonics?

My only issue with that, is ya they are no Sundown amps but some of their products have been great and some have been a joke. I currently have the GP3000D Pro from CRUNCH, and this thing is a beast and puts out more than rated.

So unless you have experience with this amp, a real answer is preferred rather than a bias opinion. I am really not trying to be rude, you cannot tell tone on forums.

F O.

So if Maxxsonics (Hifonics, Crunch, etc) all put out way less than rated, then is everyone GP3000D-Pro somehow lying to them?

My point is that no one will know their actual power until it is tested. New product, nice guts, could be good - could be bad.

If I didn't own a GP3000D Pro and had only used their other products, I would have nothing but bad things to say about any line (new or old), but since I got a product that is quite amazing from the very same company, I have hopes - not high hopes, but hopes.

You can speculate the power all you want. I was just hoping that a useful answer would pop up sometime..

F O.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

cause the gp 3000 was the last best amp they've ever made. you cant even buy those new anymore.

some hifonics amps will do rated on 1/10th of a second tone burst like on the smd dyno video that guy posted above me. constant bass notes? dont even bother.

visually, their guts have been literally fucking identical the past like 6-7 years. no dramatic new changes except "ultra super flux capacitor d-class very fast mosfet technology". marketing words to trick the high school kid into buying it because it sounds so cool.

cause the gp 3000 was the last best amp they've ever made. you cant even buy those new anymore.

some hifonics amps will do rated on 1/10th of a second tone burst like on the smd dyno video that guy posted above me. constant bass notes? dont even bother.

visually, their guts have been literally fucking identical the past like 6-7 years. no dramatic new changes except "ultra super flux capacitor d-class very fast mosfet technology". marketing words to trick the high school kid into buying it because it sounds so cool.

Cool.

Maybe this will be the next best amp they make.

If it does rated i will buy one (or two), if they don't then I won't.

F O.

Archived