Hifonics X2600.1D

SickWickedClown

yeah i was a cheap ass. thats why i had bought a hifonics amp AND an audiopipe amp. they both blew the fuck up.

bought an audioque (soundqubed) amp and my woofers literally sounded better and my voltage dropped less.

edit: i doubt somebody is going to clamp that specific amp when hifonics makes "changes" to their amps every like two years and re-releases 20 new amps every time.

Dont get me wrong, you guys (or girls) make good points. I've owned Audioque as well, GREAT products.

But i also think that you both are missing my point. MY point is that if, and ONLY IF, this amp's results are good - then why not?! A budget amp is JUST that - something that works sufficient for YOUR application. I am not spending hundreds of $ more for a tad bit better efficiency.. as i will not notice much of a difference and I don't care much about sound incredible sound quality like some due. I am not running a 3000+ watt system. Would like to run 2000-ish watts RMS. I wouldn't have though my GP3000d Pro would have been any good, but I did the research and Crunch DID produce a good amp. Small hopes this is a decent amp.

IF I knew I wanted to keep the same set up for a few years, then ya a SoundQubed/Sundown/Skar amp would be a great choice, for their incredible quality and reliability. But I like to change things up a ton. So a cheaper amp that produces good results is RIGHT up my ally. Probably not yours, but I don't know why you keep telling me to get something overall better when you are ZERO experience with this amp. Obviously, Hifonics does not have the greatest track record - but nor does Crunch, and I have been MORE than satisfied with this GP3000D amp - and it is not incredibly efficient either..

F O.

inefficient amps = more voltage drop = more heat = less power to woofers = more quiet.

also those crunch amps were like $500 brand new. i googled ad's in 2009 and saw a bunch in one ad that was being sold for $425 a piece. that 2500w hifonics amp is $330. where do you think that $150 in quality went? LOL

400+ watts. that seems to be where. LOL...

using RF as an example T400.4 = 399.99 and the T600.4 = 599.99... that is a $200 difference with only a 200w difference.

You think there is that much more "quality" in the more expensive RF amp? Same model and everything...

Do the math.. silly goose.

F O.

using RF as an example T400.4 = 399.99 and the T600.4 = 599.99... that is a $200 difference with only a 200w difference.

You think there is that much more "quality" in the more expensive RF amp? Same model and everything...

used has more quality than the crunch amp as shown here nvm its a display but works non the less

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Helix-H400-Esprit-4-Channel-Amplifier-4X70-Demo-/251479585590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8d59f336

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Dont get me wrong, you guys (or girls) make good points. I've owned Audioque as well, GREAT products.

But i also think that you both are missing my point. MY point is that if, and ONLY IF, this amp's results are good - then why not?! A budget amp is JUST that - something that works sufficient for YOUR application. I am not spending hundreds of $ more for a tad bit better efficiency.. as i will not notice much of a difference and I don't care much about sound incredible sound quality like some due. I am not running a 3000+ watt system. Would like to run 2000-ish watts RMS. I wouldn't have though my GP3000d Pro would have been any good, but I did the research and Crunch DID produce a good amp. Small hopes this is a decent amp.

IF I knew I wanted to keep the same set up for a few years, then ya a SoundQubed/Sundown/Skar amp would be a great choice, for their incredible quality and reliability. But I like to change things up a ton. So a cheaper amp that produces good results is RIGHT up my ally. Probably not yours, but I don't know why you keep telling me to get something overall better when you are ZERO experience with this amp. Obviously, Hifonics does not have the greatest track record - but nor does Crunch, and I have been MORE than satisfied with this GP3000D amp - and it is not incredibly efficient either..

If you want better than the Brutus amps go with the mount Olympus amps. Theirs gut shots of the atlas 3k on here.

used has more quality than the crunch amp as shown here nvm its a display but works non the less

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Helix-H400-Esprit-4-Channel-Amplifier-4X70-Demo-/251479585590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8d59f336

Very random bit of information, wouldn't you say?. has nothing to do with the OP. 2ohm amp that maxes out at 1000w... Efficient im sure, but not quite in the same boat as a 2000 watt RMS amplifier unless I am missing something...

F O.

If you want better than the Brutus amps go with the mount Olympus amps. Theirs gut shots of the atlas 3k on here.

Those would be fun. But I am in this thread to see the results of the Hifonics X2600.1D, I don't give a hoot about any amplifier over 500 bones.

F O.

Archived