Second Skin Audio

Box build

Tallyfiman

Hey I was seein if someone could help design a box for 2 fi ssd 18s to go in the back of a 96 jeep grand Cherokee the max dimensions are 40 in wide by 45 in deep and 30 in tall I kinda want it to be tuned pretty low

Give it a little while longer, the guys who would be kind enough to help you out may not be staring at this forum just waiting for someone to need a box design. It will also help if you tell what amp you will be running.

Yea I know man my bad I'm running a 2100 watt hifonics amp and just tryin to see if someone could tell me which would be better a big regular box or a band pass box because most of the music I play is low and I heard that the bandpass boxes hit them really hard if it's setup right

I believe you will have a hard time fitting a 4th order bandpass in the space you listed. If designed right a simple slot port box will kill the lows.

This. There are very few applications where a bandpass box will work noticeably better than a well designed ported box.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived