ModFreak Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Sounds good, will look forward to you guys being there. I am located in Saratoga.
ModFreak Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Certain day of the weekend that works better for you? And also as we grow we will get shows and meets out in the 'Cuse area too. So spread the word, get people to get on here and message me, get on teamaudioassault.com or email me at [email protected], as soon as there is enough interest or members from there we will get stuff out there and i will get a staff out there too.
bumpinTL364 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 Saturdays are best for me masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Aj11 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 just give nee a time and date and I'll be there! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Any of you local guys build boxes? I had hand surgery Friday and would like to get a box built a.s.a.p. I'd gladly pay for materials/labor. I have a design from joes so if anyone wants to give me a hand(hahaha)
Aj11 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 I've only built one but i have a table saw jig saw and roto zip jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 As long as the cuts are right I'm pretty good w/ puzzles, haha. The design is simple slot port box w/ double baffle.
ModFreak Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 bud hit me up in pm, your out by syracuse, right?
Aj11 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 oh then I'm a ways from you. got the tools just not the skills jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.