sicklife17 Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 If the sub is angled down will it affect the sound quailty?
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Well, firing the subs downward will be probably the best way to protect them from other things you may have to carry with you. There are a lot of good sounding down firing enclosures Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
sicklife17 Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 I want to make the top 2 inches longer the. The bottem this way I get a lil more airspace. So not a full down fire
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 I don't understand how those two things are related Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
alaskanzx5 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Consider round ports? Take up less airspace, easily changable for retuning, if correctly flared you can get away with less port area. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 No I dident where do I get them and how do they work
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 No I dident where do I get them and how do they work
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Aero ports. You can use PVC. Do a search on here and get some pointers if you decide to go that route. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 So if I was to make it out of PVC what size port would I use everything I found is confusing.the box is going to be about 2cu and does it matter where the port is placed in the box?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.