RAGU408 Posted March 29, 2014 Report Posted March 29, 2014 I recently bought a pair of some sundown audio e12's and a custom box built to specs according to the guy who sold it to me. The box measures 38" wide 14" tall and 22" deep the port is 4 1/2" wide and 11 1/2" tall my question is I want to upgrade to the SA'12s would the subs do fine in that box?
RAGU408 Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 How do I find out what the box is tuned too?
Joe X Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 By providing the following dimensions I could determine all the specs + wood thickness + is there a double layer baffle or not: If the numbers provided are good you would be missing L2, if not the length of L1 is needed. .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.