ImaNoob Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 Yeah. For that price, you better get a handy while driving. For what I need, I'm solid. And I'll jerk myself off or ask the old lady. Thats about the only option it dosent have...lol 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
alaskanzx5 Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 I like the 80prs if I ever want more I'm getting a sound processor. Mist likely a 3sixty.3 ir what ever they have at the time I'm buying. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
ImaNoob Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 I thought about the 360 too. Buy the time i buy,360 and computer to use it. figure i might as well go for the deck for the same price...+ my deck is super out dated and the knob feels like its going to fail.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.