Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi Bl 12" subwoofer questions


Jhunt94

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have a Fi Q series 15 with the high qts option in a sealed box and I am thinking about swapping it out for a ported Fi bl 12 and I have some questions that I'm hoping someone could help me with. Does the BL 12 have much low end output? and if anyone that reads this has one what is your opinion on the sub and could you list some good qualities about it.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

I ran 4 BL 12's until recently and they hammer. I loved the low end response and they took power like a champ. My setup was in an SUV so I am sure ecoustics wise that helped me but they are great subs.

No System......GFY

Posted

BL is a great sub.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

I ran 4 BL 12's until recently and they hammer. I loved the low end response and they took power like a champ. My setup was in an SUV so I am sure ecoustics wise that helped me but they are great subs.

That's definitely good to hear because I like low end. I feel like it will be a good upgrade if/when I switch to it.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...