Second Skin Audio

Fi BL 18 6.64 cu ft, Aero Port 6 x 2

I wanted to just check before we order this sub, Hyper pool to help cooling, not sure if the flat wound coil is needed it says this helps power and sounded like it was more peaky which may not be a bad thing, if in low end only and one sub just was not sure where it was more peaky at.

I have been impressed with when I heard my friend's Fi. So I figured I give it a shot.

Just not sure if the flat wound coil would be needed or what maybe a more expert opinion might have on this. Universal option figured why not unless someone has a issue that I am not aware of in case of needs later no charge anyways.

Amp well Hifonics not the same amp guess they were but do OK for now, I know my older MB Quartz made by hand in Germany sounded different them current brand who now also makes or owns Hifonics. I just like the idea Fi sounded good and the company I have heard and new of line for a while just never took the dive cash flow and all. Let me know what you think, Please. Disabled so writing, well i do the best I can. :WTFBubble::morepower1:

Was not sure how much power they take but saw S Meade wire one to a 110 outlet. :BART:

Curious, Q 18 get more xmax might be a option with Chamfer and spider added handle amp not sure why the BL xmax seems lower then expected. Now told there is no way to get any 18 to work in a net cu ft box, was looking at 2 x 6' or 4 to 5 x 4" ports. 27x25x22 box estimate and wondered what you think BL Q might or to small, Also looking at Xcon 18" net of box 6 - 6.19, 1 6" tube, but never seen or heard SSA. Zcon 15 but more money less cone area, not sure thought the Xcon would work in a 6 or slightly if a little more net box on 18. Then someone said it would not and just not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey heard you still did not get your cash back from sub, and cannot go to site now, what happened it has been a month but the box and small port would not worked well hit me up if you need help, guess not aways sure what you read on other sites. I was actually surprised to see you here guess you found out about box and thought they told you not to use this site mdwerner6942 hit me up if you still need help after I get back from OU Law, I do what I can box tuned to 31 with 12-16 port idea would be ok but the 6 or whatever they told you would work, would of sucked, IMO. More at times not less. Hey, what else can they do to you only tried to make them look good and you look bad, screw that. I had to sign up again, but me and your son can help It must suck now without a sub for almost two months.

I see why no help has been given

It's just hard to see where your going and what you want

You have no goals

No power listed

Really all you have is a bunch of word

And a measurement of 27x25x22

What what with the measurement

What car

Box he be using as car now mitsubishi in profile galant 2011, is not what he will have after next year, the box actually is 26.5x24.75x21, 2 18" aero port 6", for now, if torres is close tuning just under 34 Hz net box 6.28 with sub displacement only. Torres put 5.7 net with ports just in case that helps the difference in box size of that and what you have still be high 33 Hz area 33.9 Torres Precision port 33.7 roughly under 34 Hz, if that helps, just improvements over old 15 since no verses will leave brand out :-) if that helps OK if not oops. Port area high 9s for a aero should be OK. Torres put 9.92 guess 10 box would need to shrink tuning go up.

You have no goals

No power listed

What car

Box he be using as car now mitsubishi in profile galant 2011, is not what he will have after next year, the box actually is 26.5x24.75x21, 2 18" aero port 6", for now, if torres is close tuning just under 34 Hz net box 6.28 with sub displacement only. Torres put 5.7 net with ports just in case that helps the difference in box size of that and what you have still be high 33 Hz area 33.9 Torres Precision port 33.7 roughly under 34 Hz, if that helps, just improvements over old 15 since no verses will leave brand out :-) if that helps OK if not oops. Port area high 9s for a aero should be OK. Torres put 9.92 guess 10 box would need to shrink tuning go up.

Thanks just got computer back, hit me up Terry.

You have no goals

No power listed

What car

Thanks just got computer back, hit me up Terry.

what you have for power 2000 watts wasn't it? 18 Bl?

Archived