sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 I think just going to do a 1.5in slot port
Joe X Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 I wouldn't like to build that thing on my last post either, the sa-12 will need like 1.75 cubes net and 23 square inches of port area minimum to work fairly well for a daily setup.
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 Ya I should have just under 2cu not to sure about the port area tho
Joe X Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Tall as 12 1/2" it would need to be like 1 7/8".
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 I'm tryig to stay under the cargo shade so it has to be 12 high I think it will just work
sicklife17 Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 I allready have 3/4 I think it will be fine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.