Jump to content

Scott Bowman 6 15s Hairtricking + EXO!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to sit in his box

you dont want tha type of pain.. TRUST ME..

:ninja:

I want to find out!!!

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Oh, i saw some OOHHHHHH face at 235. Dig it....

Bowman is such a stud.......

Man, that show had everyone id kill to meet. :( FML

Why didn't you go?
Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

I want to sit in his box

you dont want tha type of pain.. TRUST ME..

:ninja:

I want to find out!!!

it looks like it was louder with his previous subs. I can tell you that besides Micks van bowmans was the loudest and most painful vehicle that i have ever sat in, in my entire fucking life.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to sit in his box

you dont want tha type of pain.. TRUST ME..

:ninja:

I want to find out!!!

it looks like it was louder with his previous subs. I can tell you that besides Micks van bowmans was the loudest and most painful vehicle that i have ever sat in, in my entire fucking life.

:ninja:

I want that pain

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...