got160s? Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
SnowDrifter Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I want to sit in his box ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ZAPCO209 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I want to sit in his boxX2 THE DRIVING FORCE
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Looks violent as hell Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Oh, i saw some OOHHHHHH face at 235. Dig it.... Bowman is such a stud....... Man, that show had everyone id kill to meet. FML SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Amart88 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Was waiting for some more videos of this. Badass truck. Anyone know the first song he demos? My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Amart88 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I want to sit in his box Zero G environment LOL My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
got160s? Posted April 2, 2014 Author Report Posted April 2, 2014 I wanted to sit in it but I didn't get a chance due to his sub issue Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Amart88 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I wanted to sit in it but I didn't get a chance due to his sub issue Did that issure happen because of somebody in his port? I heard that somewhere. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 I want to sit in his box you dont want tha type of pain.. TRUST ME.. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.