Sundown Audio

Hifonics amps.

Quan804

Hifonics has the mount Olympus line 2000 watt Hercules. It's a step up from the Brutus line. For $384

http://bit.ly/1goK1zY

lol 4k watts on the front.

im sorry, but any amp that puts the fucking "max" power rating on the amp casing is not a good amp in my eyes.

HA & YUP!!..Those buying this foolish labeling of amps junk may as well slap some 1000HP sticker on the

sides of your fenders while your at it..

every time i hear "good for the money", its literally just a fancy way of saying "i bought this cheap power hungry amp"

sorry man.

no its saying it its worth the money ..lol
man it more like I already bought this amp and realized its crap now I have to make it seem like I didn't waste my money. Been there done that and I'm glad I moved on.

i know multiple upon multiple people (in real life) that are running 5k+ amps.

edit: those 5k korean amps cost like $300 to make LOL how are they losing money when they sell it for 3x the cost?

Lol... 300 to make a 5k for a company. You must not know. I been in different teams since the early 90s. Till today never got out of the game. Worked at car audio D.C.s. Company's don't get a 4k for that much!! Tell me how did you get 300 from? I like to know to stay away from that company that marks it up 3x the price of what it cost to make. Especially on a 5k.

Ooh! A Hifonics thread!

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

I've been running my 4 2008 model Brutus amps since..... '08.

1 ohm and 1.33 ohms on crap to decent electrical. No issues.

Spend more if you want better.... spend Hifonics money if "bang for the buck" burns a hole in your pocket and tickles your ears.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived