Assman Industries 08 Builds

oh, and before the 6 18's was the bunch of T 1's in a wall yup yup assman is the shit.

give me more duck stickers =)

The bunch of T1's (20 15"s) were in the Ford, But now its going to be 4 18 Fi BL's. The Astro had 6 18" BTL's but now its going to be 30 10"s. Hope that compltely clarifies it up.

The bunch of T1's (20 15"s) were in the Ford, But now its going to be 4 18 Fi BL's. The Astro had 6 18" BTL's but now its going to be 30 10"s. Hope that compltely clarifies it up.

ah, yah thanks bunch.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Thanks all,i didnt get to much done tonight i just put a coat of finish paint in the one port and tomorow i will be heading to the depot for some more wood.

JC im going to try top make it to the Us Audio show,i know there is a MECA show in rockville next month to but not sure what day,i hope its not the same day.

Footlongsam,i think Mr. Meade is the coolest guy ever but im running a close second :unsure:

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Im thinking as long as i get my subs by then i will just throw a amp in the back of the truck and show up.I will need the points for bass race.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Im thinking as long as i get my subs by then i will just throw a amp in the back of the truck and show up.I will need the points for bass race.

Oh ok im probably not going to be competing depends on if i get my other sub and amp by then and in the car. You think you'll have anything in the truck for the 19th at usaudio if you go?

Got a few updates for everybody.Its been a couple of days so here are some pics of things happening yesterday.Got home and had a delivery for the van.

A heavy little box

Posted Image

It says master lock so it must be heavy

Posted Image

They are locks for the back door of the van.

Posted Image

Also got a box from parts express,a big role of carpet

Posted Image

So later in the day i took a trip to the depot,not many people can say they can get a full sheet of mdf in there spl vehicle

Posted Image

Going to try something new,so i bought 2 sheets of 3/4 popular plywood.Its 11 ply and should paint up pretty easily

Posted Image

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived