MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 I have a 2008 impala and I can't decide which route to take on my build. I purchased a pioneer avh x4600bt and a 1/0 kolossus flex kit w/ some Krystal RCA's. I have $705 left for woofers and an amp. Not looking to upgrade my electrical other than the big 3 and possibly a small rear battery (hc600 maybe). Looking to get as loud and as low as possible. It doesn't matter if its 10's, 12's, 15's, or an 18 but it must stay under $705 and be able to be purchased w/ PayPal. It can be new or used. Thanks in advance.
gr8handogoatness Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 2 sundown e15s on 1000-1200 watts. 7ish cubes ported tuned to about 33-35 hz
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 I can get 2 SA 15's for $459....
jarrius Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS300-Bundle_p_234.htmlhttp://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/car-audio-packages-bass-packages-c-130_154.html 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
gr8handogoatness Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 That works too. You would want a little more power and that's pushing your electrical. The e's are cheaper and handle less power. But really I guess the SA's will be fine.
jarrius Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 Also don't fregit about are new company here C2 audio http://www.c2audio.com/ 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 The alpine type r 15's are $60-$80 less for the pair though...I was happy with the 12's I had a few years back. I know the forum isn't a fan of them but ya know....
gr8handogoatness Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 I like the type R's but the soudqubed and sundown (among others c2 included) stuff is just better.
MyimpalaFinLBS Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Well, I pulled the trigger and went with the Soundqubed hdc3 18 w/ aluminum dual 2ohm coils. I also purchased a hifonics brz2400.1. Should pound...opinions?
deathcards Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Well, I pulled the trigger and went with the Soundqubed hdc3 18 w/ aluminum dual 2ohm coils. I also purchased a hifonics brz2400.1. Should pound...opinions? the recommend 5 cubic feet for that sub your dreams of a small battery and big three just got shot down by a small alt i think i gotta look to see what the amperage is 125 amp alt i think you maybe pushing it if it were a more efficient amp i think i would give it more credibility and put out a lil cleaner power skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.