rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Is there a pair of twelves that will do good in about 3 cubic feet squared box after displacement. I don't want to go down to tens. I want to be around 3-4k rms. That's is all the room I have in my trunk and have room for an amp and batteries my total budget is 2400.
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I don't think I would have enough left over for electrical. Alt 500 and wires at least 100 and at least one battery in trunk another hour hundred so I have what about 1100 for subs and amp. I'm going to have to upgrade again next year at this rate
Joe X Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 DC Audio level 4 12 will work in 1.5-1.75 great and 2 will take a 3.5K easily.
Seymore Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 If you can fit ~16" height, get a single 15 that can take about 2-3k rms and save up for a splwagon (that's my plan) 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I was thinking of going the one fifteen route I just want to have more air movement then I have now.
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 DC Audio level 4 12 will work in 1.5-1.75 great and 2 will take a 3.5K easily. I can never find a price on DC subs
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 Found the price quote thread in the DC thread so hopefully I can go that route
Guest Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 I was thinking of going the one fifteen route I just want to have more air movement then I have now. 2 12's has more cone. edit: gotta pay to play. quality gear costs
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I really want two twelves but when u have a 96 Honda ex sedan the trunk only holds so much and I'm not even close to being ready to build a wall or lose my back seat yet
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.