I didnt mind the video, i laughed about it myself, It was everything that was said about me running in that low of a class against u guys. Then Gary acting all hard cord on my fourm, talking about o btw, he didnt make it out of the first round.

I'm open to a death match anytime, i actually challenged troy to the deathmatch in andrews that first time you showed up, the next time i challenged you because troy didnt come, I didnt know you didnt have anything? Not like i planned that, i would have went against anyone. You didnt say anything too me about a deathmatch last time, or about anything for that matter, and neither did Gary. If you wanna say something or ask or talk about anything you need to say it in person and not on a fourm.

We didnt get DQed for cheating either, that car was legal in db drag, but we ran 0-500 wattage class in competiton only, and they didnt accept the ratings on those amps at competiton only, so we were moved into a higher class, which we have the 1st place trophy for.

I didnt mind the video, i laughed about it myself, It was everything that was said about me running in that low of a class against u guys. Then Gary acting all hard cord on my fourm, talking about o btw, he didnt make it out of the first round.

I'm open to a death match anytime, i actually challenged troy to the deathmatch in andrews that first time you showed up, the next time i challenged you because troy didnt come, I didnt know you didnt have anything? Not like i planned that, i would have went against anyone. You didnt say anything too me about a deathmatch last time, or about anything for that matter, and neither did Gary. If you wanna say something or ask or talk about anything you need to say it in person and not on a fourm.

We didnt get DQed for cheating either, that car was legal in db drag, but we ran 0-500 wattage class in competiton only, and they didnt accept the ratings on those amps at competiton only, so we were moved into a higher class, which we have the 1st place trophy for.

I think it was Shadow (correct me if I'm wrong) who said they wouldn't do a deathmatch on such short notice Evan. It took a while for those 2 BTLs to heat up, but with sub 11v drops and factory charging, while giving them as close to twice the RMS as possible I was happy with them. It's fun for me, and if someone's louder so be it! Every time I go there someone has been more than 3 or 4 db louder on a burp, but it sure would be great to beat that nice 60+hz wall (I want to say of walts but I don't think thats right) with a daily tuning and 5 seats :lol: But again, only time will tell. I don't want to be the "can't we all just get along" guy, but I simply don't care enough to argue.

I'd love to do a deathmatch, I don't care who with (but you know we'll go when I'm finished Evan) but not because I'm spiteful and want to beat anyone, but because it would be fun- If I lose or have to turn it down I will.

But if I win my penis will grow 3 sizes that day! ;)

I'd love a high number, but I'm in it for the show- and letting people listen to it. Hell there isn't a shop with a meter in 40 miles so I can't impress people with 155 when they think their 2 10s hit 165. I simply don't care.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I'd love to do a deathmatch, I don't care who with (but you know we'll go when I'm finished Evan) but not because I'm spiteful and want to beat anyone, but because it would be fun- If I lose or have to turn it down I will.

But if I win my penis will grow 3 sizes that day! ;)

I don't think they have 4way capability but I would definitely be down for a 4way deathmatch. Evan, Troy, myself, and you know my bro will want to get his Excursion into this. I'll have to start working on Stan & Shadow now to get this set up in a couple months. It took me a year of aggravating them before they would start doing some actual Bass Racing. Troy, do you think you'll be ready by then.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

it sure would be great to beat that nice 60+hz wall (I want to say of walts but I don't think thats right) with a daily tuning and 5 seats :lol: But again, only time will tell.

That would be Todd who has now switched to 6 dd 12s and a Stetsom 7kd @ 16volts. He hit a 157.9 Saturday and was talking of adding another 7kd and a lot more batteries. I'm expecting 160+ out of him at the next show.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Your right troy, they said it was too short of notice that day. As far as derrick I put up the challenge to anyone that time you didnt have your stuff, someone said derrick will do it, thats the reason i asked you.

I really wanna do a completely new wall now, just to put up the numbers people think it should be putting up, i really dont feel like spending the money or time though.

I don't think they have 4way capability but I would definitely be down for a 4way deathmatch. Evan, Troy, myself, and you know my bro will want to get his Excursion into this. I'll have to start working on Stan & Shadow now to get this set up in a couple months. It took me a year of aggravating them before they would start doing some actual Bass Racing. Troy, do you think you'll be ready by then.

Damn! I better do my best to get loudest of show before your bro and Todd kick my ass!

I have a 9hp go-kart and '90 17ft Bass Tracker boat with 75hp B&S outboard I plan on selling, if I can get what I want out of those I should have about the money I need for the electrical. If so, then I'll be ready. I was really hoping to not have to work more 70 hour weeks to get this thing paid for soon, but I will if these things don't move. Not meaning to junk up the thread, but do you think 450 for the gokart and 2000 for the boat seem like a fair price? (The boat is similar to this one http://www.usedboats.com/powerboats/1988/1...01/1556246.htm)

The Funkmaster Flex Show is in August, I really want to have it 100% finished by July, but the electrical by May.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Damn! I better do my best to get loudest of show before your bro and Todd kick my ass!

I have a 9hp go-kart and '90 17ft Bass Tracker boat with 75hp B&S outboard I plan on selling, if I can get what I want out of those I should have about the money I need for the electrical. If so, then I'll be ready. I was really hoping to not have to work more 70 hour weeks to get this thing paid for soon, but I will if these things don't move. Not meaning to junk up the thread, but do you think 450 for the gokart and 2000 for the boat seem like a fair price? (The boat is similar to this one http://www.usedboats.com/powerboats/1988/1...01/1556246.htm)

The Funkmaster Flex Show is in August, I really want to have it 100% finished by July, but the electrical by May.

I have no clue on that other stuff but if you can get setup by May then the next Andrews show is May 10th. That would be a nice central location for all of us to meet. It will also give me time to setup the deathmatch.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I have no clue on that other stuff but if you can get setup by May then the next Andrews show is May 10th. That would be a nice central location for all of us to meet. It will also give me time to setup the deathmatch.

Any work I do will be posted in the build, hopefully I'll have it sooner- but stupid crap keeps coming up. I have no insurance and wednesday I'm getting my gank finger looked at- gonna cost 3-500 just to talk to the doctor, and I might need surgery to be able to use it right http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Another few grand out of pocket unless I sue my friends homeowners.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

To Evan, the only reason I said what I said is cause you and your boy started the trash talk about Troy.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived