Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Gary (left) vs Evan of Havoc Audio (right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqxoBKUNiI

Gary has a pair of RF T1 15s & a RF T1k

Evan has a wall of 8 Kicker 12s. I don't know what amp(s)

Me (left) vs Walt of Team Ol Skool (SC's Bass Race points champ) (right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7yxbx5_SnY

I have 3 Fi Bl 18s & 2 Sundown 1500s

Walt has 4 Kicker L7 15s & 2 Memphis 4ks

Final run: Me (left) vs Gary (right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sih0ne6dAIQ

I qualified w/ a perfect 139.9, won in the first round w/ a perfect 139.9, and lost w/ a 139.8 to Gary's 139.9 in the final. Bass Race is getting tough and you seriously need to be able to hit a perfect score every time. Song choice is crucial. Some advice for beginners is do not worry about the other guy. Concentrate on doing your thing and nailing that perfect score. If you worry about what that other guy is hitting you'll just psych yourself out, get nervous, and make mistakes.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

Damn nice vids but this shows us how much are west coast judge Doug Stockton brings to the race. Those races seem boring. Guess we don't realize it till we watch other shows!

Huh??? :huh:

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

Damn nice vids but this shows us how much are west coast judge Doug Stockton brings to the race. Those races seem boring. Guess we don't realize it till we watch other shows!

I guess we're not realizing what we're missing. :huh: I'm curious though.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

Yes please, enlighten us.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

I have to be honest, if we would have bassraced 10 times I probably would have lost 9. I got lucky... :P

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

bass racing, the higher your volume the higher the score? or how does the song selection + volume work for higher db?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

lol your guy sits their like wat up, our judge is goin off makin it a showdown!!

Well this is probably gonna make some mad but...... yeah so.. yelling like an idiot doesn't make a showdown.

But thats just my opinion.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

Your right sitting there is more "cool"!

Maybee you don't see it as a showdown, but damn more interesting then nada.

Just seeing those were boring, good races but not to interesting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3724 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...