Sonic Electronix

So i ended up buying a new car when my 98 jetta broke i ended up with a 2000 honda accord im running memphis 6x9s 5 1/4s and 3.5s for my mids and highs and ive got a Re audio xxx12d2 in the trunk with a hifonics brutus 2000w monoblock and a maxxlink 3 farad cap im working on getting it all in there the way i want it ive done a big 3 cept for the power wire cuz i ran out of 0 gauge and the factory wire is 4 gauge so i figure its good for now optima yella top under the hood btw and im lookin to put in a ho alt but bein new to this kinda stuff i dont know the trusted brands for them also i only had 6 gauge wire to use for my ground for my amp and cap will this hurt anything? it seems to be working fine and my lights only dim about the time that xxx starts making my brains come out of my ears lol any advice and feedback would be apreciated yall also my sub is beating the shit outta my 6x9s in the back deck and im fixin to take them out before they are damaged is there a way to stop this or protect them?

if your running 0g into the amp and a 6g ground that's not good! Ditch the cap its not doing anything for you. find steal beg or barrow for 3ft of 0g for the ground wire for your amp!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

well i got about a foot of 0 gauge left ill go down and do that today then pain in the ass tho cuz the 0 dosnt fit to the amp it took some doin to get it to the power slot

^^ what he said

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

wish id known what a reducer was but its to late now i cut and modified a 0 gauge gold plated wire terminal and fixed that ground already like i said i would its in there tight and i changed the ground screw for a bolt to the frame as for the cap i got it ground with 6 gauge and haz no more 0 would adding a second 6 gauge ground to a dif spot work for that?

dude just ditch the cap. its doing nothing for you.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff