audioman21 Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 I was just wondering if anyone knows how to take off the door panels on a 1996 Cavalier coupe? Do I just take out the 5-6 screws on he botom of it and it pops off?
Stephen Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 http://teamforwardmotion.com/tfmtech/j-bod...nel_removal.htm you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
audioman21 Posted March 16, 2008 Author Report Posted March 16, 2008 Thanks but whats the crank removal tool?
Stephen Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 I use a salad-fork but some people use a towel or rag, im not sure how they do it. Its just a horse-shoe shaped clip you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
toytrkdrvr Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 I use a rag, but you need to be carefull you dont shoot the clip a long ways. Basically you pull the rag/towel on the open end portion and work the rag back and forth pushing the clip up and off the handle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.