MrSkippyJ Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 still works out well. no need to go crazy buying extra equipment you don't need. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
FknCrawler Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Might stay with the 8ohm tweets If i can, I'd rather not go over the rms even though I'm sure they could handle it no problem. Edit: Appreciate the help. 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback K24a2 Swap
MrSkippyJ Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 8 ohm tweets are a great match to that amp, as are the 4 6.5s. I think you will be happy using what you have and not trying to over complicate it for no good reason! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
FknCrawler Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 I plan to grab some more 6.5s and tweets later down the road for the rear deck if this works out good ill just grab another s800.4 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback K24a2 Swap
MrSkippyJ Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 your ears will hate you F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
FknCrawler Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Im slightly comfortable with that havent had anything this loud... I might not need to do a rear deck. 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback K24a2 Swap
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.