Second Skin Audio

Who should i pick?

i have a question on who i should get to design a box for my two 12's. The First one is PWK designs. Cost for the plans are $50 and takes about 20 days to receive plans and I've heard a lot of great comments on his boxes has a website and youtube videos show off some of his work. this was my first plan until i remembered my second choice. which is as you have heard of Dave the box guy. Cost for plans are $25 and takes about 3 days to get plans and there are many great boxes that he has created. im just curious what you guys think before i get the box designed. Thanks in advance

AQ - SQ For Life

Have you asked joe x here on the forum? From what i have seen, he has always been helpfull to members.

truthsayer

Yeah, Joe X makes some mean boxes for free if he's feeling like it that day. Just make a thread in the sub section with your dimensions and see if he comments on it.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

ok but does joe x make good quality boxes and for my car and subs?

He doesn't build boxes, he just designs. Ram designs boxesas well, no actual building as far as I know. Bassheads Ent in FL do nice designs but they are backed up.

Are you needing a box just designed, or built as well?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived