Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown build questions


4bannger

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I wanna upgrade from my type r's and get some sundowns. I'm undecided between the sa 15's or e 15's I wanna ultimately have 4 15's if I go with the sa 15's I'll have to buy one at a time and it will take much longer for me to get all 4 if I got with the e 15's I can get two at a time and much quicker.

Would the sa 15s be worth the wait or would the e 15s be a good budget minded choice? I'm not searching for numbers just wanna have a loud daily ground pounder

Will be on a ta1.3000d

Also not sure on if I want d4 or d2 subs

Posted

What car?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

2004 toyota sequoia. Box will go behind the second row. I removed the third row as I've had to use it like once since getting it. The back area is about 48w, 35 tall, and 40 deep

Posted

I would do the sa series, the e series are good subs but aren't

going to get nearly as loud as the sa series

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

Wait save and buy 2 or 4 at once

Or you'll be reconing and rebuilding boxes everytime you buy another

As you'll want d2 for a final 1ohm load with 4 subs

Posted

Wait save and buy 2 or 4 at once

Or you'll be reconing and rebuilding boxes everytime you buy another

As you'll want d2 for a final 1ohm load with 4 subs

good point. i guess ill let the saving begin. emf has b stock. i know b stock is all different but besides cosmetic do they have any other problems. also would my ta1.3000d power 4 decently? maybe get another?

Posted

it will but i would not run it at 1/2 ohm

stick with 1ohm, that way latter when you get a better you'll be right,

how much do you have have now and do you have that amp, or getting that amp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2936 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...