TRUNK Finished. LED's/PLEXI-BC5k Zv3's Trunk Build. -PCA Style

I always wanted a g6 man

They're good cars but they're like either hit or miss from what I've read. I have 90k on mine and still runs fine. Changing my brakes, coil springs, and tires relatively soon. Just want to finish rebuilding so that I don't have to get an alignment before and after I get hte subs in lol.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Another Maryland guy nice. I'm down in southern md.

Marylanders keep popping up lol. Were you at the show this past weekend?
Yea I was in the little white sonic.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I got a refund for my speakers that I ordered from SSA because they are out of stock.

I also got a text from my dealer than my amp won't be here for another 5-6 weeks cause they sold the last few today and new shipment doesn't come until then.

Life doesn't want me to upgrade.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

I got a refund for my speakers that I ordered from SSA because they are out of stock.

I also got a text from my dealer than my amp won't be here for another 5-6 weeks cause they sold the last few today and new shipment doesn't come until then.

Neo pro problems lol nice build! Really lucky on those zv3 10s been looking for one for 4 months. Each time I find one im broke.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Neo pro problems lol nice build! Really lucky on those zv3 10s been looking for one for 4 months. Each time I find one im broke.

Actually they were some incriminator audio speakers lmao..

Some more updates.

Plan on upgrading my entire front stage including amps.. also throwing around ideas of an ipad with Ric.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

iolHfST.jpg

Need to get this center console repainted. I think I constantly test my leg on it so the paints been coming off. Gonna just plastidip the entire thing.

iolHfST.jpg
Pic of the car. I'm gonna replace both bumpers as they're pretty beat at the moment then plasti dip the entire car flat black.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Archived