RCP Audio Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I want to purchase something off amazon, its tiny but they wont ship to New Zealand. Would someone be interested in allowing me to ship to them, then sending it down to me? I will pay obviously, plus enough for a box of beer links of what I want to buy, feel free if someone has a better product that they recommend to let me know as well. I just want it cause its cool hah http://www.amazon.com/YIPIN-Standard-Wireless-Charger-Receiver/dp/B00F95E944/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1397455667&sr=1-1&keywords=Black+YIPIN+i5+QI+Standard+Wireless+Case+Charger+Receiver+for+iPhone+5+%26+5S http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H9B7ALK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9 or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GN5U5N8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9 I might get both, or 2 of one of them. Ill also get two cases. so it will be about 100usd and shouldn't be large at all Ive heard good things about rav power thats why im looking at them. but Im open to suggestions PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
hammiethebasshead Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 if nobody else wants to I'm down to help. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
xxgokouxx Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 I wouldn't mind helping you out. So long as you take care of all the shipping needs and all I need to do is dropoff. FWIW: Unless you plan on putting the phone down for a whole night, the Qi wireless chargers charge TERRIBLY slow. I don't own apple products as I'm an android user.... Last I checked it's .5 amps or .35 amp on the 5v rail. I believe your iphone is 1a-1.5a charging rate.
RCP Audio Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 I wouldn't mind helping you out. So long as you take care of all the shipping needs and all I need to do is dropoff. FWIW: Unless you plan on putting the phone down for a whole night, the Qi wireless chargers charge TERRIBLY slow. I don't own apple products as I'm an android user.... Last I checked it's .5 amps or .35 amp on the 5v rail. I believe your iphone is 1a-1.5a charging rate. that wouldnt suprise me, the plan with the small circle one is to mount it int he van which i spend 8 hours a day in. I currently have a little box type thing that I throw it in, not a holder, cause im constantly taking it on and off. So I want to try this. then ill get a second one for home just cause I can. I cant remember the last time my phone went flat. its always on the charger lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
xxgokouxx Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 OHH! In that case, I'd be happy to help! The fact that the Qi Wireless charger has a slow rate, is what steered me away from getting it in the first place. I ended up getting a extended 10k mAh battery (LemonZero) for my note 3, and now I'm able to go a few days before I charge once lol... PM me when you're ready .
Noel989 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 My friend has a pretty cool case/"extra battery" it lasts him a couple of days when before he would always be on less than %10 Can't remember the name of it but if I can't find it right now I'll text him tomorrow Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
RCP Audio Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 ive got one of those too. But its so chunky, this looks like its pretty thin. Ill keep doing some shopping though. need to wait till pay day anyway PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Noel989 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 Here it is http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HGZ247O/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1397459995&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40 It's a bit more pricey but it's the only one I've seen in action lol And it lasted my friend a couple days and he's a pretty busy guy Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 ive got one of those too. But its so chunky, this looks like its pretty thin. Ill keep doing some shopping though. need to wait till pay day anyway Yup it is Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.