max.audio Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 hello guys. I have a question. I have a subwoofer Soundstream xxx-18. I have no idea on how to make the box. Can you give me a hand? The car is an audi a3. 6ft3 is ok? 35Hz? that size for the door? thanks
Beanz Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 How much Power are you gonna run to this woofer. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
max.audio Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 How much Power are you gonna run to this woofer. i run with soundstream xxx 10000. 3 batteries optima yellow top 75ah (in the future, I have to change 2 optima, with 2 northstar 100A) 180A alternator 0 awg cable, alternator batteries amplifier. all cables
john253a Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 Dreaming Unless your cold and plane on smoking that amp for warmth This is the min for a 10k system You'll need 2 h/o alt's 4 batts (including front) 6 0g runs into amp (3+ and 3-) 2 0g runs from front to back (1 per alt) And I mean minim
max.audio Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 Dreaming Unless your cold and plane on smoking that amp for warmth This is the min for a 10k system You'll need 2 h/o alt's 4 batts (including front) 6 0g runs into amp (3+ and 3-) 2 0g runs from front to back (1 per alt) And I mean minim thanks for the reply. I have to change the alternator in the future also. anyway. wondered a hand to make the box. what size?
john253a Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 what the measurements you have to work with on 10k idd do 7net with 4x 6" psp aero ports if you want loud,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.