Sundown Audio

Underpowering a sub?

Foamyy Thee Squirrell

So a DC XL 18" isn't too expensive but 0 gauge wiring is??? You can get 25 foot of good CCA 0 gauge for $50. Running 4 gauge is a bad idea like everyone else has said.

You are asking for help but don't care to listen to what anyone is saying.

If 0 gauge isn't in your budget I suggest looking into a cheaper 18" Maybe an AQ HDC3 18". The money you save can help you afford the proper wiring.

Im guessing you haven't looked into the electrical to back up a 2000 rms amp either have you? Depending on your car and alternator you are most likely going to need a 2nd battery + that 0 gauge.

If you want to keep your 4 gauge I would suggest looking into a 1000 rms amp and subwoofer setup.

Sorry but your cousin is wrong..

I've said already that I AM GETTING THE EXTRA BATTERIES.

Doesn't matter if you getting extra batteries your not gonna get the power with 4g wire and without a H/O alternator lmao.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Ah, so just bass. No vocals or instruments, none of that mess huh?

By mids/highs I mean your door speakers man.

Why would I get a amp for stock door speakers?

so you want to not be able to hear the song lyrics well? $1000 in a substage upgrade and $0 in mids and highs upgrade.

Ah, so just bass. No vocals or instruments, none of that mess huh?

By mids/highs I mean your door speakers man.

Why would I get a amp for stock door speakers?

so you want to not be able to hear the song lyrics well? $1000 in a substage upgrade and $0 in mids and highs upgrade.

Not at this second...

Later on, maybe october, I plan to upgrade more stuff.

So a DC XL 18" isn't too expensive but 0 gauge wiring is??? You can get 25 foot of good CCA 0 gauge for $50. Running 4 gauge is a bad idea like everyone else has said.

You are asking for help but don't care to listen to what anyone is saying.

If 0 gauge isn't in your budget I suggest looking into a cheaper 18" Maybe an AQ HDC3 18". The money you save can help you afford the proper wiring.

Im guessing you haven't looked into the electrical to back up a 2000 rms amp either have you? Depending on your car and alternator you are most likely going to need a 2nd battery + that 0 gauge.

If you want to keep your 4 gauge I would suggest looking into a 1000 rms amp and subwoofer setup.

Sorry but your cousin is wrong..

I've said already that I AM GETTING THE EXTRA BATTERIES.

Doesn't matter if you getting extra batteries your not gonna get the power with 4g wire and without a H/O alternator lmao.

If I get the amp I have sold for a I want, I will just toss in the 4g kit and use that money for a 0/1. Until that amps sells i am stuck using the 4g kit...

Archived