dventurino412 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 would a 10 cube box be to big with a single 18 in. fully loaded
Joe X Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Depends on power, but I don't see the point as you can fit two in 12 cubes and will work perfectly.
SMF93 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Recommended enclosure size is 5-8 cubes why would you want to an enclosure that big for 1 18?
dventurino412 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I had a box givin to me thats 10 cubes and mine is only 6 right now and I cant hit lows for shit.
Joe X Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I had a box givin to me thats 10 cubes and mine is only 6 right now and I cant hit lows for shit. Have a picture of the box in place and/or a sketch for it?
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Oh shit Joe X is here. This guy is amazing at enclosures. You designed mine and it turned out so well that the next time I need a box I insist on being able to send you money for it. Seriously man thanks again.
dventurino412 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I had a box givin to me thats 10 cubes and mine is only 6 right now and I cant hit lows for shit. Have a picture of the box in place and/or a sketch for it? yea im at school now but later ill put a picture up. the top plate right now has 4 15's... stil have to swap them out and cut it down a little. right now demensions if im right are 40x40x20
dventurino412 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 What is the box tuned to? the new box is 32 but the one i own right now is 33.5
AK bass Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 10 cubes is too much. 7 is where you want to be. "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.