Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 SA-10 in an 05 Equinox Box Help


timc31610

Recommended Posts

Posted

I tried ported box with the port in the middle and it didn't sound as good as when the port was on the side. But I had it set up in the trunk. With SUV it might give different results, but personally I would stick with port on the side.

Posted

I tried ported box with the port in the middle and it didn't sound as good as when the port was on the side. But I had it set up in the trunk. With SUV it might give different results, but personally I would stick with port on the side.

I am likely going to do just that. Thanks for the input! I watched a few of your vids, nice system! I hope mine sounds half as good.

Posted

You could do a isoberic box for the 2 12's

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

Pardon my crappy Sketchup skills. This is my second time using it and it doesnt cooperate.

EquinoxBox_zps090f527b.jpg

The top will extend out like the bottom. I want to attach apiece of 1/2" MDF across the front covering the subs. On the 1/2" piece I will stensil in the Sundown logo and cut it out with my scrollsaw. I'm sure once I cut the logo out I will have to brace it with some small dowels. Would that restrict airflow too much?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3135 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...