timc31610 Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Posted April 18, 2014 I would prefer to have more space around the subs and I might. I'm not very good with sketchup yet and I believe that with a box that is 12" high I should have more space above and below the subs. If not I may be able to gain another 1/2 to 3/4" in height. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
timc31610 Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 Starting the box! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
timc31610 Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 Still have a few pics to upload. I also installed a Pioneer AVIC F700BT, 4ga memphis power , Alpine MRX-M100 which is only putting out about 600W total due to being wired at 4ohm final. Still bumps pretty good! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.