I was curious about paint gun, haha, not mail gun. That was my bad, I should have been more specific.

Oh.. haha. I'm sorry, I just assumed nail gun, lol. I use Snap on (or Bluepoint, can't remember) guns. I have a small one and then I have an air brush. The latter doesn't get used for artwork because I'm too stupid to do art... I use it for touch up.

I can't remember the model number of the gun I use regularly but I'll get it tomorrow if you like.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Haha, no worries. I've been eyeballing some guns for when I get air again...was gonna pick your brain on some. Dad always had good luck with Devilbiss and they've got this German line called Tekna Copper

copperSprayGun.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Haha, no worries. I've been eyeballing some guns for when I get air again...was gonna pick your brain on some. Dad always had good luck with Devilbiss and they've got this German line called Tekna Copper

copperSprayGun.jpg

Shit man, you're talking about some expensive tools there. A guy a couple of shops down from me asked if I wanted to buy his old gun because he got the newer model. I hadn't heard of the brand before (and can't remember it) but it looked like a super nice tool. I asked what he wanted and damn near fainted when he said $800.00. He said that would cover about half the cost of his new one.

I told him for $800.00 I better not EVER have to buff anything again, lol. Needless to say, I'm still using my little $160.00 Snap On gun.

Was it a SATA? They are pretty much the painter's standard in body shops.

I'm sure your Snap-On is a nice piece(I wonder who builds it for them). Your end product comes out great regardless, so whatever you're doing, it's working ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Was it a SATA? They are pretty much the painter's standard in body shops.

I'm sure your Snap-On is a nice piece(I wonder who builds it for them). Your end product comes out great regardless, so whatever you're doing, it's working ;)

That may have been it, he said it was an Italian gun. And thanks. What I'm doing is wet sanding and buffing a lot, lol.

But seriously, I have more of a problem painting in low light than I do with a cheap gun. If I can see it, I can get the job done. Granted, a better tool would make things easier for me but so far I haven't had to paint a lot of my work. That said, now that people are seeing some of the stuff I do with paint rather than carpet or vinyl, that may change.

I'm already slated to paint a set of door panels I haven't built yet and I may be ripping the vinyl off the DD Tundra pods and painting them. I may also be taking the DD mids out and replacing them with Mesos... hehe.

Yes, you're getting it done just fine brother. And it wasn't SATA, they're German also. That or he was wrong, which probably isn't likely.

Okay, now you got me curious so I looked on teh Google machine and I think it's Asturo but I didn't see anything that expensive. Now I'm not gonna get any sleep... fucker. :-)

Sorry :(

Also sorry to derail your thread a bit.

LOL. No worries bro. It's my thread and we can take it anywhere we want to. :-)

Archived