Guest Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 ...wait wtf u mean ^?? lol too young to understand that Google is your friend
dubtuner98284 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I suppose if you don't like the smell of a smoking sub, you can always cut back on its cigarette budget.
dventurino412 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 haha yea but yesterday my amp just radomly shut off, bass stop hitting and the light on my bass know keept dimming. after got it up yet and dont know if its my amp or sub.
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 hmmmm booty juice! oh body... hmmm booty juice! explain this plz I Googled it lmao guess I am to young cause I have no idea what ur saying
dubtuner98284 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 I would test the ohm load on your sub. If you have a good ohm load then it may be the amp.
jarrius Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 The smoke is spl dust use It wise each sub only makes it once and it's rare. Use it wisely 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.