dventurino412 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 If your pushing it to hard and your smoking your coil but cant see anything...what should it generally smell like
dangaranga Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 lol like burning metal/electronics/epoxy. Any type of abnormal smell means you are getting atleast warmer than you should be Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 ...I'm not sure I understand ur question but if your smoking then it is gonna smell like rubber burning. I love that smell haha means I've either blown a sub by accident or I accomplished something.
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 ...I'm not sure I understand ur question but if your smoking then it is gonna smell like rubber burning. I love that smell haha means I've either blown a sub by accident or I accomplished something.
n8ball2013 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Um yeah great smell means you accomplished not learning a thing and now have to look into a new woofer it smells electrical its a pretty distinct smell THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 ...too bad I said by accident OR I accomplished something meaning I meant to blow something because it is a pos. I would never blow anything I could use simply because I have no money to invest in subs
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 And I've never blown any subs by accident l, I know what a sub sounds like when its overpowered or bottoming out
Kyblack76 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Smells "sweet" to me....... I dont mean GOOD, i mean, a sweet type smell..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MyRoomBeats Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Sweet as in sugar or sweat as in...body juices?
Aj11 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 hmmmm booty juice! oh body... hmmm booty juice! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.