xxgokouxx Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Crazy... Didn't know where to post this LOL
Aj11 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 that's got to be one of the most expensive boxes I've ever seen! (for not allot of sound anyway) legos are really expensive! that's pretty sweet tho jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 That is awesome. I was wondering if this had been done. Legos are actually built to some pretty crazy strict tolerances so with a little glue and maybe some fiberglass I could see this working pretty well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.