soundstream15 Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 Did a little video today, threw in a little woofer porn too! Hope you guys enjoy http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQ_hPX9JdM
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 nice! how much power you feeding those subs? Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
soundstream15 Posted April 20, 2014 Author Report Posted April 20, 2014 I really think I can do one! Just need to find a bitch lol my girl won't do it:(
XmaximuS Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 How big is your areoport? I've been running slots for a decade now. i'm thinking about changing to areos.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
soundstream15 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 6" areoport flared. I really like areoports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.